We’re looking for humble badasses. You read that right.
Are you confident in yourself, yet always wanting to learn more?
Do you feel a duty to care for the people you serve, and are you passionate about delivering the best quality possible?
Then you need to meet your fellow badasses at CRC Builders. We’ve been specializing in creative Bay Area custom homes since 1994, from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces. With our sophisticated design sensibility, construction expertise, and commitment to building green, we partner creatively with architects and designers to help our clients realize their vision for their home. The results have earned us a long list of satisfied clients and awards. As our portfolio shows, CRC Builders is a passionate group of professionals who deliver dynamic, creative results.
We are looking for someone charismatic and well-organized to fill our Sales Coordinator role to help us identify sales opportunities and secure new clients. They will reach out to desirable contacts, engage in discovery calls, and track and evaluate leads as an integral contributor to our Production goals. This person must be confident, well spoken, and detail-oriented. Administrative skills and time-management abilities will be essential for success. This position works primarily from our office and reports to the Operations Manager and collaborates frequently with the Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include (in order of importance):
- Sales Support
- Manage Sales pipeline
- Qualify leads with targeted discovery calls
- Prepare both leads and CEO for Sales meetings
- Identify and reach out to desirable Architects, Realtors, and other professionals
- Schedule networking meetings and other opportunities
- Help prepare for and/or attend events and trade shows
- Cross-selling and Contract Review
- Maintain familiarity with company services and process to optimize sales
- Prepare Clients for Build Process
- Assist with Client onboarding and handover
- Excellent outgoing interpersonal communication skills
- Sales, Office, and/or Administrative experience
- Proficiency in CRM software, Microsoft Office, Google Suites, and more
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished professional appearance and persona
- High School diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Professional references available
- Willingness to work weekends and extended hours as necessary to meet production milestones