CRC Builders job openings for Office positions
We’re looking for humble badasses. You read that right.
Are you confident in yourself, yet always wanting to learn more?
Do you feel a duty to care for the people you serve, and are you passionate about delivering the best quality possible?
Then you need to meet your fellow badasses at CRC Builders. We’ve been specializing in creative Bay Area custom homes since 1994, from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces. With our sophisticated design sensibility, construction expertise, and commitment to building green, we partner creatively with architects and designers to help our clients realize their vision for their home. The results have earned us a long list of satisfied clients and awards. As our portfolio shows, CRC Builders is a passionate group of professionals who deliver dynamic, creative results.
We are always looking for our next great hire, so submit your resume and dive into our screening process. We’ll keep a close eye on your results and reach out if we have a position open.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Proficiency in (or able to quickly become proficient in) HubSpot, BuilderTrend, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, Google suites, and more
- Professionalism in manner and attire
- Construction industry knowledge and/or experience
- High School diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Professional references available
- Willingness to work weekends and extended hours as necessary to meet production milestones
- Ability to pass a background check