We have been specializing in creative Bay Area custom homes since 1994. During that time, we have been responsible for the design and construction of everything from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces. With our sophisticated design sensibility, construction expertise, and commitment to building green, we partner creatively with architects and designers to help our clients realize their vision for their home. The results have earned us a long list of satisfied clients and awards. As our portfolio shows, CRC Builders is a passionate group of professionals who deliver dynamic, creative results.
We are seeking a Custom Home Superintendent to join our team! You will use your exceptional time and resource management skills to oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. As a proven leader and team builder you will oversee our projects from start to finish; and provide quality solution based management to our staff and clients alike. You will need to bring both a well refined skill set and an energetic, “can do” philosophy to the table. Must be as adept with your computer as your tape measure, and ready to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions for our clients. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities for our Custom Home Superintendents are:
- Oversee daily field activity of construction project
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable change order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specification
Qualifications for our Custom Home Superintendents are:
- Previous experience in construction management, architecture or civil engineering
- Knowledge of Local codes and construction practices
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to work with all types of people in a professional and positive manner.
- Must portray a professional appearance and positive can do attitude.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate basic to advanced skills with email, MS excel and MS word as well as capability to efficiently use phone, tablet and computer applications.
- Must be extremely organized and neat. Applicant will be responsible for keeping clean and safe job-sites with experience in all types of finish protections
- Applicant must be able to build a construction schedule and schedule subcontractors and suppliers on a daily basis