We’re looking for humble badasses. You read that right.
Are you confident in yourself, yet always wanting to learn more?
Do you feel a duty to care for the people you serve, and are you passionate about delivering the best quality possible?
Then you need to meet your fellow badasses at CRC Builders. We’ve been specializing in creative Bay Area custom homes since 1994, from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces. With our sophisticated design sensibility, construction expertise, and commitment to building green, we partner creatively with architects and designers to help our clients realize their vision for their home. The results have earned us a long list of satisfied clients and awards. As our portfolio shows, CRC Builders is a passionate group of professionals who deliver dynamic, creative results.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that can manage all aspects of home construction while professionally interacting with very high-end clientele. We need an adaptable, personable, and proactive team leader to own this position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven accountability, administrative aptitude, and a successful track record of building high performance homes at a fast clip.
Your responsibilities will include (in order of importance):
- Project Finances: Adherence to budget, purchase orders, invoices, change orders, allowances, selections
- Adherence to Project Schedule
- Subcontractor Administration: Payments, invoices, and billing
- Project Administration: Project file maintenance, reporting
- Client Interfacing: Communications, meetings
- Field Crew Management: Supervision, communications, meetings
- Deep expertise in standard construction and industry safety practices (5 years prior experience as a Construction Manager/Superintendent for a luxury custom home builder preferable)
- Able to read, understand, and explain construction blueprints and floor plans
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to maintain organized systems, multitask, and fulfill administrative obligations
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Proficiency in (or able to quickly become proficient in) BuilderTrend, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, Google suites, more
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism in manner and attire
- High School diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Professional references available
- Willingness to work weekends and extended hours as necessary to meet production milestones
- Ability to travel to construction site daily
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift 50 pounds, push and pull heavy items on a regular basis, stoop, kneel, bend, and stand for long periods of time