Office and Marketing Support
We’re looking for humble badasses. You read that right.
Are you confident in yourself, yet always wanting to learn more?
Do you feel a duty to care for the people you serve, and are you passionate about delivering the best quality possible?
Then you need to meet your fellow badasses at CRC Builders. We’ve been specializing in creative Bay Area custom homes since 1994, from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces. With our sophisticated design sensibility, construction expertise, and commitment to building green, we partner creatively with architects and designers to help our clients realize their vision for their home. The results have earned us a long list of satisfied clients and awards. As our portfolio shows, CRC Builders is a passionate group of professionals who deliver dynamic, creative results.
We’re looking for a polished Receptionist with an interest in Marketing who knows their way around A/V equipment. This multifaceted role will work to solidify our polished brand both in our office and our marketing content. While in the office you’ll serve as the first face people see in our reception area, while also supporting various administrative functions and processes. You’ll also visit job sites on a weekly basis to capture strategic marketing content, and utilize our CRM to track contacts and leads. Tech, A/V, and customer service skills are a must to succeed in this position, which reports to our Operations and Marketing Managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Office Maintenance & Reception: Greet clients, maintain inventory, triage incoming communications and materials
- Executive Support: Onboard new employees, prepare for meetings, coordinate appointments, assist with various processes
- Marketing Support: CRM maintenance, client case studies, social media, virtual campaigns
- Digital Content: Job site documentation, graphic design, promotional materials
- Tech Support: Maintain tech equipment inventory, basic IT troubleshooting, workstation setup and breakdown
- Professionalism in manner and attire
- IT and A/V knowledge or experience
- Proficiency with CRM software (HubSpot), MS Office, Google suites, more
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- High School diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Professional references available
- Current driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Experience in Construction industry